Built for speed on the TFX-8 platform system, our lightest weight and most versatile platform, the Torrent features a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, a GORE-TEX® liner and a custom Vibram® outsole design that allows quick movements and pivoting in all directions.
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the Torrent is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner® TFX-8. The Torrent also features a full-grain leather upper with a lightweight 1000 Denier nylon, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining, a removable footbed with open cell construction for air circulation and a custom Vibram® Torrent outsole, designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
- Durable, polishable full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Lace garage
- Semi-locking side-zip
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Removable cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane midsole provides superior cushioning and added durability
- New Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heal pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 6″ height
- Nylon shank
- 52 oz
- Style 43011
Size and Fit
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90