Danner Reckoning 8″ USMC Coyote Hot EGA 53231
Sizes: 7-16 – Reckoning 53231
Widths: Regular & Wide
THE LATEST IN LIGHTWEIGHT TACTICAL PERFORMANCE
The modern battlefield isn’t symmetrical… It’s complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that’s lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
- ROUGH OUT LEATHER & 1000 DENIER NYLON UPPER
- – Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- AIR MESH LINING
- – Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- EGA CERTIFIED
- – Certified US Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor emblem at the heel.
- – Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED
- – Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- DANNER® VIBRAM® ALL-TERRAIN (DAT) PLATFORM
- – This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles, double-bevel tread prevents debris from compacting in the outsole and the Arch Tech grip design provides traction and grip used for roping and climbing.
- HOW IT FITS
- – The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
**These boots are currently coming off a back order status with Danner. They have been fulfilling a large order for the USMC and have varied availability. You will be notified upon your order of the back order dates and shipping dates. You will then have the opportunity to proceed with your order or cancel for a full refund. **
These boots are also available from our Ebay Storefront at the following link: Ebay