When Vibram® outsoles, GORE-TEX® liners, fullgrain leather, and Denier nylon come together in the hands of a master bootmaker, there’s bound to be one tough boot on the beat. Women’s sizes available.
The USA-made Patrol boot is well suited for the squad car or the chase. The Patrol features GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The 6” height gives added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as supurb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6″ height
- Men’s 64 oz, Women’s 52 oz
- Sku 25200
Size and Fit
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90