This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuck leather and 900 denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt-and-rock-gripping outsole.
HOW IT FITS
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camo utilizes shadowing and life-sized natural elements to obscure your outline in a variety of environments. Good for all times of the day and year
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system – ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions
- Nylon shank
- 8″ height
- 50 oz
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90