This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. Our most popular women’s hunting boot, it has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. The High Ground will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuck leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt-and-rock-gripping outsole.
HOW IT FITS
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- Built on a women’s-specific last to better fit the shape of a woman’s foot
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- 400 grams of Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system – ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions
- Nylon shank
- 8” height
- 40 oz
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90