Rugged all-terrain and built with nothing but the best materials, the Danner® USMC RAT stands ready for any mission, any environment, any time.
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuck leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danners commitment to crafting higher standards.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- 70 oz
- Sku 15660X
Size and Fit
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90