Danner Quarry USA 8″ Distressed Brown 400G – Style 17319
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant and offers superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ Height
- 83 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90