This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuck leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, and the Danner Talon dirt-and-rock-gripping outsole.
HOW IT FITS
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree® Xtra Green® camo is designed with three distinct layers of color and pattern for maximum effectiveness.
- Durable oiled-nubuck leather upper plus breathable 900 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system – ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8″ height
- 46 oz
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90