You don’t become a classic by being good enough. You do it being better than you had to be. Exactly why we build the Grouse with full grain leather, Cordora® uppers, and our world renowned Danner® Bob® outsoles.
The feature-rich, USA-made Grouse is made for comfort in all conditions. GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and Cordura® upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. The Danner® Bob® outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Full-grain leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Cordura® upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- The patented Danner Bob® is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- 67 oz
- Sku 57300
Size and Fit
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90