As the next generation of our USA made, traditional-style hunting boots, the East Ridge is ready to perform in any hunt with superior stability, GORE-TEX® waterproofing and a new fast and flexible lacing system.
The answer to a lightweight, cross-functional hunting boot that’s crafted in our Portland, Oregon factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 9000 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
- 8″ height
- Made in USA with imported parts
- Sku 62111
Size and Fit
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
***NOTE*** Returns and Request for Refunds Including manufacturer defect will result in a shipping and restocking fee or Drop Ship Fee on all Danner boot orders. These costs are always non-refundable by the manufacture. $35.90